Lynn moved to the Flathead Valley in March, 2018 and has retired from United Airlines where she worked as a flight attendant. In April 2020 she started her craft business because of and during COVID-19. Her business began when she started making face masks for family, friends and neighbors. She must a given away over 300 masks before she finally decided to start selling them. Lynn also started making Tuxedo Wine Bottle Gift Bags and Tote Bags from upholstery samples which are inspired by a group of women in Summit County, Colorado - The Bag Ladies.
Lynn's products include:
- Baby Items - Blankets with embroidered animals, Bibs, Hats, & Diaper covers.
- Table Settings - Table Runners, Placemats, Napkins
- Adult Bibs
- Hand and Fingertip Towels
- Framed Bible Verses
- Faux Plant / Flower Arrangements
- Little Girls Headbands
- Children's Drink Bag Totes
- Adult iPad / Phone Totes and Drink Bag Totes
- Costume Jewelry
- Sun catchers