2023 CHRISTMAS SHOW
Application Deadline for the Christmas Show was August 31st, if you wish to apply you will be put on the waitlist and have to pay the $25 late fee. November 24 - 26, 2023 are the show dates. Acceptance letters and Map layout will be emailed towards the end of this month and/or the beginning of October. So please be patient as Show Committee works through all applications to map out a great 2023 Christmas Show!
REMINDER emails will be sent from the following:
If you have questions after you receive your email please respond back to Show Committee.
Next General Meeting:
September 20, 2023 at 7:00 pm in the Country Kitchen Building at the Flathead County Fairgrounds
Upcoming Deadlines & Events:
- September 12 - Fair Committee Meeting - MontaVino Winery - 6pm
- September 13 - Wine Wednesday WINGO - MontaVino Winery - 6pm to 8pm
- September 14 - Deadline for Christmas Show sticker design contest submissions
- September 14 - Fundraising Committee Meeting - MontaVino Winery - 6pm
- September 27 - Wine Wednesday WINGO - MontaVino Winery - 6pm to 8pm
- November 1 - Deadline for Summer Show poster design contest submissions
Did you like the new ACF stickers? Bulk order your OWN personal stickers for your business. Submit orders by October 1st to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the Board
- Ashley Bishop, President ・ 406-210-6885
- Pam Bondesen, Vice President & Show Committee
- Sharon Askelson, Treasurer
- Pilar Ogier, Recording Secretary & Show Committee
- Lynn Krutzler, Membership Secretary
- Lindsay Mena,Web Admin
- Gayle Emberstone, Social Media Admin
- Wendy Machetle, Publicity Admin
- Jenny Reed, Publicity Admin
- Christina Williams, Outreach Chair
- Amy Doyle, Show Committee
INTERESTED IN BEING ON THE 2024 BOARD?
Have you ever thought about serving on the ACF Board? Have some ideas on ways we can improve ACF? Or perhaps you just want to learn what goes into running this organization? Consider signing up for a Board Position for 2024!
During this time of year, we like to reach out to all ACF Members seeking nominations and volunteers for next year's Board of Directors. Take a look at the
ACF 2023 Handbook and, if any of the positions sound like something you'd like to help with, please add your name to the nominations list. While we are still finalizing the Election Ballot, and are not yet sure which positions are open for new nominees, we would like to guage interest and seek potential new faces to
join our Board.
Elections take place at our November General Meeting. Email Ashley Bishop if you have any questions at email@example.com.
2024 GENERAL MEETING DATES - Mark your calendars!
- January 17, 2024,
- April 17, 2024,
- June 12, 2024,
- September 18, 2024
- November 20, 2024