Become A Member of ACF
Do you live in Flathead or Lake County, MT?
Do you love to create/craft?
Consider joining us as a member. New members are welcome whether you are already a skilled artist or craftsmen or just looking to learn. We are looking for people with an interest in hand produced items. Do you enjoy painting, woodworking, sewing, jewelry making, quilting or any other art or craft? Come and surprise us with your original work.
Membership fee is $25 annually. Membership is open to applicants who are 18 years or older and who reside in the Flathead or Lake County of Montana for at least 6 months of the year.
Each paid membership comes with:
- the right to vote on motions and organization issues at ACF meetings
- one booth space at each ACF show (member booth rates apply). ACF members are given priority over non-members for booth space
- Option to purchase a profile and list for-sale items on the ACF webpage
- advertising and promotion of your small business by ACF through its webpage, Facebook page and Instagram page.
- Access to updated information regarding vendor events scheduled to take place in the Flathead Valley and surrounding areas.
- Monthly members-only newsletter
- Option to participate in Live Online Video sales hosted and coordinated by ACF.
- and MORE!
Download the 2021 Handbook to learn more about our organization.
Please Note: Membership fees are non-refundable. Please read the Handbook carefully. We look forward to getting to know you more and seeing your fabulous creations!
Click HERE for a fillable/printable Membership Application Form.
Mail your applications and $25 membership fee to:
Artists and Craftsmen of the Flathead
P.O. Box 1684
Kalispell, MT 59903