Become A Member of ACF
If you're interested in becoming a member, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.
New Membership fee is $40, for your first year. After your first year, membership renewal fee is $25 annually. Membership is open to applicants who are 18 years or older and who reside in the Flathead or Lake County of Montana for at least 6 months of the year. ACF will accept applicants who take an active interest in creating original art and/or handcrafted items, whether or not for the purpose of exhibit or sale or who would like to participate in the promotion of the arts and crafts in the community and who meet requirements outlined in the ACF General Rules.
Each paid membership comes with:
- the right to vote on motions and organization issues at ACF meetings
- ONE profile page on the ACF Webpage
- Discounted Member booth rates on ACF's two hosted shows. ACF members are given priority over non-members for booth space
- advertising and promotion of your small business by ACF through its webpage, Facebook page and Instagram page.
- Access to updated information regarding vendor events scheduled to take place in the Flathead Valley and surrounding areas.
- Monthly members-only newsletters
- and MORE!
Members are encouraged to attend General Meetings and to actively participate in organization activities and discussions. The more you participate, the more you will get out of ACF.
Download the 2023 Handbook to learn more about our organization.
Please Note: Membership fees are non-refundable. Please read the Handbook carefully. We look forward to getting to know you more and seeing your fabulous creations!