ACF Christmas Show 2023
November 24, 25 & 26, 2023
Trade Center Building at the Flathead County Fairgrounds
This is an INDOOR event.
August 31, 2023
Visitor Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to visit this event?
This event is FREE! There is no admission fee.
Will there be food onsite?
Yes, there will be a bunch of fabulous food trucks onsite where you can purchase drinks, snacks or lunch/dinner.
Can I bring my dog?
No, pets are not allowed at this event unless they are service animals.
Having papers, a leash, and/or a vest for your dog does not mean they are a service dog. They must meet the following requirements:
- A service animal is a dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability.
- Service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
- If we suspect your dog is not qualified to be a service dog, you may be asked the following questions:
- Is this a service dog required because of disability?
- What is it trained to do to mitigate the disability?
Aggressive or disruptive dogs, whether service animals or not, are not permitted at this event.
Can I sign up to be a vendor?
Yes, we will accept vendor applications for HANDMADE vendors only. Please make sure to submit your application prior to the application deadline -
We do not accept vendor applications after the deadline has passed. The vendor applicaiton deadline for this event is listed below.
If the application deadline has already passed and you did not submit a vendor application, please mark your calendars and consider applying as a vendor for next year instead.
Vendor application deadline is August 31, 2023
Cancellations & Refunds
If you need to cancel your booth fee and application, cancellation notifications MUST BE in writing. ACF must be able to fill your spot for you to be eligible to receive a refund.
Cancellations after June 1 for Summer Show and November 1 for Christmas Show are not eligible for refunds. See ACF Show Rules for more information.