Christmas Show 2023 for Registered ACF Members
Vendor application deadline was AUGUST 31, 2023.
We are currently in the process of review all vendor applications. Check back later for final vendor list and booth maps.
ACF 2023 Christmas Show
November 24, 25 & 26, 2023
Trade Center Building @ Flathead County Fairgrounds
*This is an INDOOR show.
- Friday- 10am-5pm
- Saturday- 10am-5pm
- Sunday - 10am-4pm
- Setup: Wednesday, time TBD
- Teardown: Sunday, 4pm-7pm
Visitor Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to visit this event?
This event is FREE! There is no admission fee.
What days/times is this event open?
This event will be open to the public as follows:
Friday, Nov. 24 - 10am to 5pm
Saturday, Nov. 25 - 10am to 5pm
Sunday, Nov. 26 - 10am to 4pm
Will there be food onsite?
Yes, there will be a bunch of fabulous food trucks onsite where you can purchase drinks, snacks or lunch/dinner.
Can I bring my dog?
No, pets are not allowed at this event unless they are service animals.
Having papers, a leash, and/or a vest for your dog does not mean they are a service dog. They must meet the following requirements:
- A service animal is a dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability.
- Service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
- If we suspect your dog is not qualified to be a service dog, you may be asked the following questions:
- Is this a service dog required because of disability?
- What is it trained to do to mitigate the disability?
Aggressive or disruptive dogs, whether service animals or not, are not permitted at this event.
Vendor application deadline was 8/31/23
We are no longer accepting vendor applications.
If you submitted a vendor applications, we thank you for your patience as we work through all the applications we received. Welcome letters will be sent to all accepted vendors before the end of September.
Cancellations & Refunds
If you need to cancel your booth fee and application, cancellation notifications MUST BE in writing. ACF must be able to fill your spot for you to be eligible to receive a refund. Cancellations after November 1, 2023 are not eligible for refunds. See ACF Show Rules for more information.