Spring Cleaning Art/Craft Supply Market 2024
March 16, 2024
Expo Building at Flathead County Fairgrounds
This is an INDOOR event.
March 1, 2024
Visitor Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to visit this event?
This event is FREE! There is no admission fee.
Will there be food onsite?
Yes, there will be a bunch of fabulous food trucks onsite where you can purchase drinks, snacks or lunch/dinner.
Can I bring my dog?
No, pets are not allowed at this event unless they are service animals.
Having papers, a leash, and/or a vest for your dog does not mean they are a service dog. They must meet the following requirements:
- A service animal is a dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability.
- Service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or the individual’s disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
- If we suspect your dog is not qualified to be a service dog, you may be asked the following questions:
- Is this a service dog required because of disability?
- What is it trained to do to mitigate the disability?
Aggressive or disruptive dogs, whether service animals or not, are not permitted at this event.
Can I sign up to be a vendor?
Yes. But this event is for selling new and gently used SUPPLIES, TOOL, and DISPLAY STANDS.
Please make sure to submit your application prior to the application deadline -
We do not accept vendor applications after the deadline has passed. The vendor applicaiton deadline for this event is listed below.
If the application deadline has already passed and you did not submit a vendor application, please mark your calendars and consider applying as a vendor for next year instead.
Vendor application deadline is March 1, 2024
Event Date - March 16, 2024 - 9am to 3pm (set up Friday afternoon/evening).
- Sell your surplus art/craft supplies. You can also sell vendor tools such as displays, tables, backdrops, machines, and anything that is used in the making or displaying of crafted items. If you make art project kits, you can sell those as well. No items allowed that are not art, craft, display, or set-up related - this is NOT a generic garage sale. If you have a question about items, please contact Lindsay Mena.
- Reserve your table space in advance – advance pay $25 to participate.
- A minimum of 10% of your sales or $25 (whichever is larger) must be donated to ACF for the Scholarship/Education Fund. The $25 advance-paid participation fee will apply toward your total percentage.
- Payment of your total sales, minus your donation percentage, will be provided to you within two weeks AFTER the event.
- ALL items remaining at the end of the Market will be saved for future events or donated to local schools. If you do not take your items back home by the end of the tear down time, we will assume you are donating them.
- All items must be tagged and prices. ACF will provide price tags and facilitate sales and money exchange. All participants are also expected to help add tags and prices to donated items during set up.
- You can rent tables from the fairgrounds for $5 each. Or, plan to bring your own tables.
- All participants must be willing to also monitor at least 1 table of donated items, in addition to your own for-sale items.