Annual ACF Picnic
ACF's Annual Picnic formembers & your families isset for
August 27th atLawrence Park from 1-4PM.
Members are asked to eitherbring a dessert or side dish -If your last name begins with:
- A-L - Please bring a Dessert
- M-Z - Please bring a Side Dish
SUMMER SHOW WRAP UP STATS
What a fantastic SummerShow! Excellent work to all ouramazing vendors!
ACF Summer ShowAttendance Stats:
- Friday's #s: 2319 (over 500 after 5pm!)
- Saturday's #s: 3271
Christmas Show applicationsare NOW available for members. If you didn't get oneat the Summer Show, please apply online HERE
If you'd like to request a printed/mailed copy, please send an email to WebAdmin@artistsandcraftsmen.org
THANK YOU TO THOSE WHOSERVE & HAVE SERVED.
Land of the FREE
Because of the BRAVE.
Thank you to our amazing ACF Members and those in their families who have served this great country.
We are grateful and humbled for the sacrifice and service you chose to fulfill.
POSTER & STICKER CONTESTS
2023 CHRISTMAS ACF STICKER DESIGN CONTEST SUBMISSIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED THROUGH SEPTEMBER 14TH.
SUMMER SHOW 2024 POSTER DESIGNS SUBMISSIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED NOW THROUGH NOVEMBER 1ST.
Did you like the new ACF stickers? Bulk order your OWN personal stickers for your business. Submit orders by October 1st - send email to email@example.com
Next General Meeting
September 20th - 7:00 pm
Country Fair Kitchen building at Flathead County Fairgrounds
ACF Dates to Remember:
- July 1 - membership enrollment closes for the year!
- July 12 - Wine Wednesday WINGO
- July 19 - Mini-Meeting via Zoom
- July 26 - Wine Wednesday WINGO
- August 9 - Wine Wednesday WINGO
- Aug 13-20 - NW MT Fair & Rodeo
- August 16 - Mini-Meeting via Zoom
- August 23 - Wine Wednesday WINGO
- August 27 - Annual Members' Picnic
- August 31 - DEADLINE for Christmas Show application forms
- September 20 - General Meeting
Meet your ACF Board:
- Ashley Bishop - President - 406-210-6885
- Pam Bondesen - Vice President & Show Committee Chair
- Sharon Askelson - Treasurer
- Pilar Ogier - Recording Secretary & Show Committee
- Lynn Krutzler - Membership Secretary
- Lindsay Mena - Web Admin
- Gayle Emberstone - Social Media Admin
- Wendy Maechtle - Publicity Admin
- Jenny Reed - Publicity Admin
- Christina Williams - Outreach Committee Chairperson
- Amy Doyle - Show Committee
Interested in serving on the board? Stay tuned for more information!
Helpful Vendor Tips Just for You!
Monthly article contribution by Gayle Emberstone, social media admin
Save your ankles, knees & back!
Are you a Farmers market vendor? Do you use table risers? If you don’t this is an amazing simple investment you can do to bring in customers. Did you know that even having your table raised by 4 inches it helps catch customers eyes!
Also, it’s easier for customers to look at your products and see them.
A great option for table risers is bed risers. Yep, you read that right - bed risers. These types of risers are perfect as they work for all folding table options and it doesn’t matter what type of folding table legs it is since the table legs are set on top of the risers. These are also super useful if you are doing a setup for your booth in a field or uneven ground. These types of risers help level it out.
And most packs come with 4 large and 4 small risers. Here is a picture for reference for you.
Save the ANKLES, KNEES AND BACKS!!!!
So many of us vendors do our shows on concrete or asphalt surfaces. These types of surfaces can cause issues for your body with in just a few hours. Most of us have gel floor mats in our kitchens to help us while we cook and create in our kitchens. Pro tip!!! Take that mat with you on your next show to use in your booth. Your knees and back will love you and so will your ankles!
Your July Funny
How do you know if you've bought good fireworks?
When the guy running the store gives you a high four!